Translator, interpreter and language course teacher:
- Teaching experience in Norway since 2008 (mainly in the Norwegian elementary and middle schools and as a student assistant at NTNU).
- One-year-programme in social sciences (NTNU).
- One-year-programme in Spanish language (NTNU).
- One-year-programme in English language (NTNU).
- Certificate of proficiency in English (University of Michigan, USA).
- TOEFL-eksamen, Test of English as a foreign language.
- 10-year experience as a tutor of English and 5-year experience as an employee in 3 English schools (Brazil).
- Has Brazilian Portuguese as a native language.
- Fluent written and speaking Norwegian, English and Spanish.
Journalist and marketer:
- Experience as a high executive officer, later substitute head of administration and advisor at Frostating Court of Appeal since 2008.
- 4-year experience as a journalist at Stavanger Aftenblad, Trønderbladet, Jærbladet, Hitra-Frøya local newspaper and Oilinfo.
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Administration with specialization in Publicity (Trondheim Economics School/School in Sør-Trøndelag).
- University college candidate degree in Journalism with specialization in the relationship between Journalism and Public Relations (University of Stavanger).